Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Luca!

I love waking up to this smiling face in the mornings.  He was a happy boy and got to blow out more candles on his doughnut.





 We went for Chinese food for lunch and then took a trip to Dairy Queen.




After dinner we went to Nana and Papa’s so they could give him his presents. He loved them. He got a Leapfrog laptop to help him learn his ABC’s and a “weemote” control car that he was kind of afraid of at first but then he ended up liking it. You don’t really have much control over it. You just push one button to make it go or turn around. He also got a rocking horse that he likes climbing on and the Leapfrog Letter Factory DVD. I forgot to take my camera so I only got iPhone pics.






No comments:

Post a Comment