Sunday, September 8, 2013

Haircut

Yesterday Luca got his first haircut with Kristin.  I needed a trim and so did he so he went along with me.  He really did great.  I wasn't sure how he would react.  He just sat on my lap the whole time.  She didn't take much off but just cleaned it up a little.




Our bedtime routine has not been working lately so we usually end up starting on the couch watching a Disney Junior show and go back and forth between his bedroom and the living room.  Last night he was laying there watching something on the TV and I said to Lisa " I wonder if he even understands what they are saying".  So she leaned down and whispered "do you understand what they are saying?"  He leaned up to me and and started whispering.  I was cracking up, so then he was laughing.  It was cute. 

Today at church I decided to leave Luca in Sunday School.  I've been staying with him and he has been fine.  Last week there were only three kids so I felt kind of silly staying in there.  Well I came back to check on him after Sunday School and found out he bit someone. :(  He saw me and started crying so I think he missed me.  So I decided to stay in the class with him during church so I could keep an eye on him.  I was sitting right by him and he reached over and bit another little kid.  I felt so bad.  I'm not sure what is causing him to do it but I think it is when someone is in his space.  I caught him try to do it one other time but was able to stop him.  So I will be staying with him again next week so I can try to prevent any more bites from happening.


No comments:

Post a Comment