Today was the day I've been anticipating for 10 months! Seeing my sweet boy again. It could not have gone any better. Almost as soon as we got there he came in! He was a little shy at first but all I had to do was get out the snacks and he was good. He was laughing and smiling and never looked back. I was surprised that he had a full cast on his leg from surgery they did on his club foot. Talk about heavy!!
They
said we can go have it checked today or tomorrow. Praying it is today
because it will make things a lot easier.
Luca eats almost anything I
give him which has been great. He initiated
me with two dirty diapers tonight. He does a great job with the stacking cups and moving goldfish
from one cup to another. He knows
where I keep the food and knows to say momma and point at it. :)
Such a happy boy!
He likes laughing at himself in the mirror.
We got to Skype with Nana and Papa so they could see him!
Luca loves playing with the control panel on the night stand. Look at that face!
He
didn't want to go to sleep but he finally laid in bed with me
at 10 and gave in and then went into his crib fine after that. I
have not had much of an appetite so far. I'm thinking it is just
adjusting to the new time zone and such. Lisa and Megan are doing a
good job making sure I keep my strength up. So blessed for a great first day!
No comments:
Post a Comment