Sweet Vivian.
Look at that sweet face!
The next adventure was to the hospital. It was about a 10 minute walk and it was hot out!! Thank goodness I bought a stroller here. The hospital was pretty much empty. Most of the lights were off. Rita, our guide, went back somewhere and then came and got us and said to follow her. We went up to the 8th floor which was orthopedics. There was one nurse at the desk. She went and got the doctor who Rita tried to convince to take the cast off. He didn't want to do it but after I agreed he had no responsibility for what happened after it came off he agreed. So off to a room we go where Luca had to lay on a desk. The doctor pulled out some pliers. I knew this would be interesting. I tried to lay over Luca so he couldn't see what the doctor was doing. He really did quite well. Only cried a few times and I don't think he was in any pain. Finally they got the cast off thanks to Rita, our guide, who pulled out her Swiss Army knife from her purse to assist. They gave me the bill...for $4 and we were in our way. His foot still needs some work. It shouldn't have been in a cast for that long. The trip will be much easier now and we will deal with it when we get home.
The removal of the cast!
Rita - cast remover aficionado
I love bath time!!
He loves lifting his shirt up. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment