Today
was another great day! I seriously am so blessed. Luca is the happiest
boy. He wakes up smiling. He even smiles when he is fighting bedtime.
Today was a low key day. Luca did have some diarrhea this morning but
was fine the rest of the day. We took a few walks around the hotel,
played in the hallway with other families in our group, took a mid day
bath just for fun, Skyped with mom and dad.
He fought bedtime a little more tonight but finally gave up at 9:00.
Tomorrow we get to go to Maria's!!! So excited. It is a 2 1/2 hour
drive there so pray for all the kids going that they do ok for that
long. I'm about to fall asleep, as I type this so I will end for today. One week from tomorrow we will be headed home!
Having fun walking the hallways to pass time.
Aunt Megan and Aunt Lisa were having way too much fun singing to Veggie Tales.
Love this face!
Hooray for another bath!!
No comments:
Post a Comment