Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I remember this time last year thinking what it would be like to have Luca home this year.  It was great!!  We hung out at home in the morning and then went to Mom and Dad's for a bit before heading to Aunt Joy's.  I am loving that Luca can wear jeans now.  Mom and I went shopping for some shoes after he got his cast off yesterday.  He needs a wide shoe because of the shape of his foot that he had surgery on.  Not the easiest to find.  I did manage to find some adorable Adidas shoes though!
 Being silly while I tried to get a good picture of him.

 Love those little lips!

 What did I ever do without this boy?!

 He gives good hugs!


 I did not intentionally match the boot to his outfit.  It just worked. :)

 Luca was stinking up the room at Aunt Joy's.  Aunt Megan and Aunt Lisa were dying.

 Luca loves his Papa.
Playing with the train set with Hannah and Brooke.


No comments:

Post a Comment