The flight to Chicago really went as well as can be expected. Luca did great. He only cried a little when we were trying to get him to go to sleep. He slept for about an hour and then about 4 hours. I wasn't able to sleep because he was very restless and I thought he would roll off the seat. We landed in Chicago to find out that our flight had been delayed and we wouldn't be leaving until 7:20p.m. We were supposed to arrive home at 6:20p.m. so that was disheartening. We survived it and finally made it home to a group of about 50 people waiting for us. It was so nice of everyone to come out and welcome us home. It was an exhausting day but I'm so glad to be home!!!
Sweet Core Group girls made us "Welcome Home" signs.
Papa and Nana can hardly wait!











No comments:
Post a Comment